Monday 24 December 2018

Happy Christmas!

Shortest day has passed so from this point on we're heading to warm days, good breezes, and shorts and t-shirts on the boat.. bit of a way to go yet though, oh and a bit of work on Sparrow...

While we wait for that to start though - I'll wish any readers who follow the blog Merry Christmas, and an exceedingly Happy New Year!


Picture of this years Emsworth Lobster/Christmas Tree copyright John Tweddle - a local photographer who's offering is a magnitude better than the dreadful one I took..

4 comments:

  1. Seasons Greetings Steve - great photo, reminds me I must put up a Christmas post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Same to you and yours, Alden.. you've been a bit quiet lately, how's your sailing season going??

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry Christmas - great photo by John

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Max - John can go a little over the top with the filters (for my taste), but this one is spot on and lovely - nice fellow, often see him with his two dogs, camera in hand, on my cycle to work in the morning... Fair winds for 2019

      Delete