Friday 12 April 2019

Last check list of the winter..

...that appealed to me...  might struggle to make three though... well unless you include family... 

Less than a week to go, one more maintenance day left (Sunday)...  priorities, priorities...  in order...

1/. Finish the tiller pilot fitting - it needs to be screwed to the hinge and the cup hook fitted..

2/. I have decided a switch IS needed for the dri plug, so that when it's not in use I have an easier way of turning off the magic wand than physically unplugging it...  I have a switch, it'll go in the locker behind the plug...

3/. Windex..  shudder...  assemble and connect to the mast head..

4/. Coat of floor paint in the bilge over the stringers, and in the bilge sections in front and behind to keep it neat..

5/. If there's time I'll do the tender with any leftover floor paint...

6/. Stick on the harbour sticker (the topping out ceremony)

Let's see how we get on..

No comments:

Post a Comment